40 x Green Balcas Mini Sleepers – 1.2m x 200mm x 100mm – £10.62 per Sleeper
£439.60 plus VAT
Dimensions of each mini sleeper in Feet & Inches (approx): 4 feet, 8 inches by 4 inches.
Each order is comprised of 40 pieces (8 layers with 5 in each layer) delivered on a pallet (1000mm x 1200mm). Click here to view our Delivery Guidelines.
Balcas Sleepers are a natural choice for any landscaping project. They have endless garden and home applications, from boundaries, edgings, planters and borders to terraces and walkways. They can be used to construct raised vegetable beds for the less mobile, and sand pits for the young.
Make your garden a space to be proud of with this new treated softwood mini sleeper that can be used for many landscaping purposes. Sleepers can be stacked, placed vertically in the ground or used as path edging.
Balcas Sleepers have the advantage of being transportable in the family car.
Only basic DIY skills required.
We operate a clear Returns & Refunds policy – please click on this link to read.
- Each order is comprised of 40 pieces (8 layers with 5 in each layer) delivered on a pallet (1000mm x 1200mm).
- The overall height is 950mm
- The total weight will be 750kg
- The exact length of each sleeper is 1195mm.
- “This is a natural timber product and it is normal to have small splinters on the surface. This is a generally square edged product, but some naturally occurring wane will be present on some edges.”
Traditional Railway Sleepers have made a big come back. However, due to their size and environmentally unfriendly creosote treatment are not always practical for the home and garden environment.
Balcas have responded to market demand following a display of prototype at the Balmoral Show, by introducing Half Sleepers to their line. Produced using a pressure treatment process which is environmentally friendly and because of their unique size; more flexible and transportable for your home & landscaping projects.