- Each order is comprised of 40 pieces (8 layers with 5 in each layer) delivered on a pallet (1000mm x 1200mm).
- The overall height is 950mm
- The total weight will be 750kg
- The exact length of each sleeper is 1195mm.
- “This is a natural timber product and it is normal to have small splinters on the surface. This is a generally square edged product, but some naturally occurring wane will be present on some edges.”
Traditional Railway Sleepers have made a big come back. However, due to their size and environmentally unfriendly creosote treatment are not always practical for the home and garden environment.
Balcas have responded to market demand following a display of prototype at the Balmoral Show, by introducing Half Sleepers to their line. Produced using a pressure treatment process which is environmentally friendly and because of their unique size; more flexible and transportable for your home & landscaping projects.